Ratings for Dr. Erin A. Walker

Dr.Walker is very knowledgable and helpful. She was on time for my appt.'s.and very friendly. Once you meet Dr. Walker you we see their is nothing cold hearted about her.

Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Walker was very arrogant and really didn't seem like she wanted to listen to me. I felt completely unsatisfied and still had concerns I had to go to other dermatologist the following day. She was very rude.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

The office staff is rude and Dr Walker is very dismissive of any questions you may have and belittles any concerns. I had an emergency situation and decided to give her a second chance, called her office and was told she could see me a week later. I tried to explain that it was urgent and left a voicemail for her after the nurses said they couldn't help me. Two voicemails later, she never returned my call. I will not be going to her again.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

She looked at my skin which had been breaking out for days and told me there was nothing wrong with it. She told me my skin was just a little oily and then tried to sell me on her facial spa treatments which cast about $200 a session. I went and got another opinion and it turned out that I had a bacterial infection which required antibiotics. She seemed to be very lazy in ivestigating what the problem could have been with my skin.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

I had a bump removed from the back of my skull in her office. I asked if there would be any complications and asked about nerves in that area, blood vessles, etc. She was arrogant, but I am used to that from Dr's, but she was annoyed that I would ask the question and told me not to worry about it. I almost walked out at that point, but since the procedure was a simple one, I went ahead anyway. She injected novacaine, but when she began I experienced a major jolt of pain. She gave more pain medication and finished the procedure, but I felt the pain the entire time. The pain lasted for months and it is still somewhat sensitive three years later. My lesson - ask these questions and check the internet before any type of surgery. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Erin A. Walker's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY