Ratings for Dr. Douglas F. Lindahl

I was with Doctor Lindahl for years and he is an wonderful Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

He made me feel really on easy,like I was stupid. And things I was telling him about my medical history was not true. I have never had a doctor in 70 years talk to me like that. My husband was with me, he said we are not going back.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Highly recommended by surgeon as a primary care physician for my recovery. Multiple visits he was preoccupied & confused me with other patients. Was not open to discussion whether so many meds were required. Also would not complete any company forms to allow necessary frequent restroom breaks at work.-company policy requires the forms, he states as a physician any notes he provides should be enough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

dr lindahl is very concerned about patient health and is cautious and effective in the treatment he gives. he saved me from near death and has continued to bring me into good health. nothing escapes his observations. he does not over prescribe meds and always seeks a second opinion by sending patients out to specialist for further diagnosis. he holds the highest standard of ethics in the medical field! a good doc.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

We were treated like idiots by Lindahl and found him to be combative and completely unable to listen to anything outside of his understanding or perceptions.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr. Douglas F. Lindahl's Credentials

• Western Eclectic College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup