Ratings for Dr. Jorge Julian Leal

Wonderful Dr. Treatments made my pain more tolerable. Explains well & never rushes me. BUT, he sees too many patients. No one should wait as much as 3 hours. Especially people who are in pain. Waiting room can't accomodate the patients who end up sitting on the floor in the hallway. These people are in pain & should not be sitting on the floor. (No one should have to sit on a dirty floor). He seems to leave too much to his staff who, with the exception of nurse Lisette, Are unqualified to deal with people in a professional manner. He needs either fewer patient or a larger office & a staff trained in bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

he was very helpful, very well train excellent physician ,takes his time with his patient, it is worth to wait

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Very nice all around,Took the time to hear me,not just rush me out.I had went to one other pain Dr. before Dr.Leal,and was made to feel the only reason I was there was to get pain pills.My Dr. Harris H Mcllwain,M.D.I have RA/Arthritis Have had it for 25 years,same Dr. treated me for the whole 25 years,so I trusted him and I needed a Pain Dr. that I could trust and that would talk real to me,plus treat more then just the pain.in other words at least know my name the next time I come in.I have told a lot of people if they ask, that I have had good results and hands on treatment from Dr. Leal.I have been seeing him for over 2 years and I plan to keep him as my pain Dr.Plus Dr.Mcllwain and Dr. Leal send notes to up date each other on me.makes me feel better knowing they are on the same page as far as my wellness is at stake.I feel lucky to have found Dr. leal. Thank You,Connie S

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

I have seen many doctors about my condition. Dr. Leal is educated, polite, good bedside manor & good sense of humor. Most of all he really cares and tries to help the patients out. He doesn't put up with stupid stuff. But, he is, by far, the best doctor I've have ever seen. I only have to see him every other month because I pay cash and can't afford to see him every month. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone that needs pain management therapy as well as a caring doctor. venuslock35@yahoo.com is my email to get information about how to get a doctor appt with this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008