Ratings for Dr. Paulynne P. Liang

I have been seeing Dr. Liang for years, but not consistently because of her horrible treatment. Her staff is mediocre at best, neglecting to check my insurance benefits until after I had arrived, pushing my appointment times back, which added on the the already tardy nature of Dr. Liang's practice. After I injured my knee, she told me to "rest and take anti-inflammatories" (something I was already doing). The last time I will ever go to her (10 days later), I went for the follow up visit that she instructed me to schedule, only for her to ask me why I was there in the first place! I believe her exact words were: "Did you hurt your knee?" She had completely FORGOTTEN what I was there for. She then told me to go see a specialist, something she refused to do the initial visit because we should take a "cautious approach". Apparently, the "cautious approach" involved coughing up my copay for nothing!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Aetna HMO hadn't made our payment to this Dr. this month. Showed up for appt. office staff neglected to call to cancel the appt. due to no payment. They could care less about the patient, entirely too much focus on the PAYMENT. The Dr. didn't want to hear about it, too busy to hear the patient's side. Good business' used to be built on good reputation... eventually medical professionals will realize this when they have no "customers".

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Very thorough and listens to her patients. If I think I have something specific, she seriously considers what I'm saying before making any decisions about my condition. I love how straight-forward she is.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I love Dr. Liang! She sincerely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Quick to make diagnosis with little information from patient. Poor listening skills. She does run a very organized office but spends little time in review of systems and shows little concern.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Doctor would not listen to my concerns. She made a diagnosis and told me to go to the internet and read what I could. I'm not looking to be pampered but there was no air of concern; not personable.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Doctor Liang would not listen fully to questions from me or my husband. She did not seem to want to be a Doctor to us.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Paulynne P. Liang's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med