Ratings for Dr. Michal Amir

Dr. Amir was wonderful to me for many years up until she stated her own practice and I didn't really have any insurance coverage that matched her. But we worked together to get the bill paid. I saw her religiously up until I called and said my period seemed rather heavy. She said to come right in to get a special biopsy test. I reminded her that if the procedure was uncomfortable it would aggravate my IBS, which she knew about. She waved it away and I came in and in the middle of the procedure I started getting ill. I began vomiting and retching and her assistant gave me an empty box of kleenex and a stuffed black dog to hold and vomit in. I told her to stop the procedure. She ended up cutting my uterus and I was in the emergency room 6 times that year because of her. Her assistant was very unfeeling and mean when I said they handled it wrong. Since thing I changed to a wonderful new doctor and have had no peoblems since. Dr. Amir didn't want me as a patient plain and simple!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

She is professional, personal and caring. She is thorough and explains very well. The best that I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Very pleasant. Great bedside manners, diligent, and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Michal Amir's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1992)

GHI