Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Mochizuki

3 surgeries later and 3 years later. my wife is still in pain..Not to mention she had blood clots.Due to lousy scheduling for therapy. The Girl who does paperwork gor paid family leave is rude and has no Empathy for patients and family.she took12 business days to fillout papers .4 times she said papers will be ready 4 trips to office .And they were not ready . 1 trip the day of wifes procedure they closed at noon. But they did not tell me that.I had to overnight PFL papers to Sacramento$ 1999 at post office still not sure if im going to get paid. we will definitely look for another doctor.they suck any paper work must be done .at least 30 days prior to sugery and just hope they dont reschedule.our dates were moved 3 times. It also took them 1 month after 2nd surgery yo ge to therapy.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Too much last minute scheduling and changing of appointments. They changed my operation time and did not inform me. The doctor was 45 minutes late to an appointment, even though I told the office staff in advance that I needed to leave by a certain time for work. I only received part of the sling for my recovery. The doctor won't give me a straight answer about recovery time. He doesn't communicate information well at all. They did not tell me they were performing a neural block as well as anesthesia until 15 minutes before my operation. I would have liked to have been able to research the pros and cons of that. I think it was unnecessary and was extremely painful. I hope the repair turns out better than my experience.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

This surgeon was by FAR the worst I have ever come across, not only was he late to EVERY appointment we had, but the scar he left on my wrist is completely horrendous! His staff was rude, and even managed to leave two of the stitched in my wrist, only to find out at work when they were poking out. I would not recommend ANYONE to have surgery done by this doctor, seeing as he was total incapable of doing an adequate job. I showed my scar to another surgeon, only for him to laugh and let me know that it was poor, mediocre work at best, and also letting me know that my scar was about four times the actual width and length of what it needed to be. I am incredibly upset that I let this surgeon operate on me, and urge everyone to not have any work done by him!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Robert M. Mochizuki's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "3 surgeries later and 3 years later. my wife is still in pain..Not to mention she had blood clots.Due to lousy scheduling for therapy. The Girl who does paperwo..."

August 2, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert M."

October 20, 2013