Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Shattuck

dr. Shattuck was so sweet to let me change from an other dr. that i disliked and felt so uncomfort able with to her and loved her every second i had her! i loved how she answered any and all of my questions and did not rush me out of the room. the waiting to see her was the quickest i've ever had to wait any where. she did a great job with delivering my son who was a last min. c-section and made sure i was healing well. i would tell any one to go to her!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Shattuck is absolutely wonderful! I have never had to wait longer than 15 or 20 minutes, and that is even when she worked me in to check discomfort during my pregnancy. She never acts upset or makes me uncomfortable even if there is something going on. She delivered my first daughter and will be delivering my second any day now. She has always taken my calls when I have had concerns and never acts put out with me even though my husband and I have to drive her insane sometimes. We absolutely love her!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

She has delivered 2 of my children and I am pregnant again and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. She does an ultrasound every time and never rushes you. She is very laid back, but concerned when there is good reason. She has ONE exam room, and I have never waited longer than 15 minutes. In fact, I have only had to wait on her ONE time because she was delivering a baby. You get your lab reports usually on the SAME day...they tell you your glucose screening results as soon as you complete the test. Her staff is wonderful and act like you are family. I can't say enough good about her. Highly recommended by our growing family. My first two children were delivered by another OB and there is NO comparison!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I had my daughter with her. I also had a c-section and my tubes tied during the c-section. I love Dr. Shattuck to death!! The longest I ever waited was 30 mins in the waiting area. She does ultrasounds at every prenatal visit. The only thing I am not happy about is she didn't warn me of the side effects you can get when you get your tubes tied. I still go to her for my anuals though and would deliver another baby with her if I could. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Susan Shattuck is not a very concerned doctor when it comes down to medicaid patients. She does not do half the things that she is supposed to do. I am a pregnant woman who has been under her care for about six months. She has not measured my stomach nor checked to see if I have dialated any. She is the first doctor to tell me that she does not do any of that because it takes to much of her time. She treats medicaid patients unfairly. I work just like everyone else and I deserve to be treated like everyone else. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

WOW! This is how a doctor should be! When you make your appointment you are in the exam room with in 10 minutes (at the most.) Her staff is exceptional and she is very personable and knowledgeable. She, in my opinion is top notch!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Excellent doctor. She delivered both my 2 girls and had no problems. She listens and is willing to deliver either with no anesthesia and very natural or with an state of the art last technology equipment. The important thing is that she listens to you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

She's old-school doctoring all the way: personal knowledge, real time taken with each patient, no overcrowded waiting room. I didn't know that existed before I saw her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Susan M. Shattuck's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1976)