Ratings for Dr. William M. Gillespie

Just read the other review. Nothing more to add. The lowest common denominator.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

A quack who uses addicted patients to line his pockets. DO NOT fall for his Suboxone treatment unless you're a hard core addict. He'll have you dependent on this stuff with NO chance for recovery for YEARS. Unless YOU push for being clean, he'll continue to use you as a cash cow. He is ridiculous and I hope someone puts his sorry self out of business. I hope he gets sued.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Did not care about me as a patient. Told me I seem to have alot of issues? Gave me xanax , I didnt even ask for it .

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

If I could give him negative stars I would. After a few brief questions he flat out stated it would be too difficult to figure out what is going on and take too much time so go see someone else. It was a waste of gas to drive to the appointment. My husband took time off of work to attend this appointment. He had zero regard for our time and didn't even try to hide the fact that he didn't care. He is the worst provider of any kind of medical care I have ever encountered in my life.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

After some pretty traumatic events in my life, I had slipped into a deep depression, and been having suicidal thoughts for Months. The PA gave me a treatment plan, and I was to call back on Monday to start the plan. I left 4 messages for her throughout the next week and no call backs…then 1 for Dr Gillespie and no response, and I never got a call back from him. After none of my calls were returned, I called the answering service and they pulled up all my messages and said they were given to the staff the next day after each message. I called the office staff to find out what was going on; they then lied about 2 things (won’t detail here) they had told me when I was at the office originally, then the office mgr started yelling at me, really? REALLY?? I go to them because I am suicidal and need help desperately, get no calls returned, then yelled at by the staff???? It took a lot for me to go to the Dr. in the 1st place, now to have this happen I don’t know what to do…

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I went to Dr. Gillespie because my insurance covered the visit and because he was close to my house. The first time I went, he actually spent some time with me. The next two visits were a joke. He was literally calling 3 patients at a time from the waiting room. When I finally did see him, he was very brief He had pen in hand to write me a prescription so he could quickly move onto the next patient. It was so obvious they are all about the numbers-trying to get as many patients thru as quickly as possible. The more patients they get thru, the more money they make! I tried to have my pharmacy extend my last refill without going in for a doctor visit, but his office denied it. Since I now longer have insurance, it costs $90 to have the honor of meeting with him for 60 seconds. Needless to say, I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

The staff is not very good, and I have had appointment cards given to me and they have accidently scheduled me for the wrong day on more than one occasion. Gillespie is a medication factory. He is seriously one who should be on 20/20 he will give you almost any medication you want, and sees you for less then 5 minutes and goes to the next person. If you know what meds you want, and just need a new doctor because you moved go to him. if you are seeking treatment, go somewhere the doctor will actually talk to you about your medications and explain how different ones can work

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

The staff keeps sending me a bill every year for $25 that they wrote on the wrong day. I have called 3 times to straighten it out and still they send me the bill every year. More importantly, his approach and services are very very poor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

He was great, he basicly gave me any medication I asked for ;)

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. William M. Gillespie's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Pacificare