Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Henderson

Dr. Henderson is amazing! The absolute best! He has been my MD for almost 16 years! Dr. Henderson has always been there for me, every step of the way. He has been there for me when I have needed to cry, laugh, whatever was happening, he has been there for me. Even when I went in there feeling crazy for crying, he looked at me and told me to never feel as if I could not come in there and cry. If I needed to sit there and cry about what was happening, he would sit there and let me cry and he would listen to me! You do not find many Drs. like Dr. Henderson! I can't thank him enough for all he has done for me and all he has given to me. Each and every time I have been in the Hospital, even under the care of another MD, all I have to do is call, and he is there by the end of the day, sometimes, even within the hour! The person who rated him in January 2010 based on the Accounting Department ON THIS SITE was so wrong to do that HERE!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

What a nightmare trying to get account straightened out with accounting manager!!! Fayetteville location office staff were uncertain about whether co-pay was due or not. Some days we owed, some days we didn't. Account Receivable manager was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! Noticed that she falsified information on several different reports showing payment history. I was told that payments at time of office visit are applied to any outstanding balances. They now claim that we haven't paid for 15 visits??!! Will have to see Dr. Henderson personally to try and get this resolved. A patient shouldn't have to go through all of this!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

A kind,compassonate individual. He has had cancer himself and this gives him a real insight into what a cancer patient goes through. I feel like he saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Really appreciate the respect that Dr. Henderson showed to my elderly mother who has breast cancer. He was extremely patient in answering our questions and we feel that his treatment for an elderly patient is right on the mark.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Charles A. Henderson's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MB Health