Ratings for Dr. Anthony D. Jackson

Delivered all 3 of my children .Very good doctor...

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.jackson is amazing he has deliver two of my babies and has done several surgery on me.the waiting is crazy but all worth it and I have never had any problems with the front desk and I have been seeing them sense 2003 !

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

First off Dr.Jackson is great! His staff at the front desk is horrible! The Secretary wouldn't give a (bleep) if your child was dying, she's rude and hateful. She will not allow you to speak to a nurse if your having a problem and if you need to be seen in the same day you should just go to the er, she has no remorse for whatever your issue is. Dr. Jackson should really consider hiring someone else.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Jackson is very nice. It's too bad his front desk staff is so rude. The small office is always crowded because he takes Medicaid so be wary and be prepared to wait standing. Do t get examined in the room at the end of a hall that faces the office...they open the door when someone is in the hall and all of your goodies are on display!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I've been going to him him since 2008 and regardless of how the front office people act or the long wait drJackson is an extremely great Dr. And hes btheeason you go in the first place hea very kind and patient as well delivered 3 of.my babies delivering number 4 next weekend an't imagine going anywhere else

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I don't know why the other people are saying a bunch of negative things. I went to Dr. Jackson for my first pregnancy and had no problems at all. There was a long wait time sometimes but what doctor's office doesn't have a long wait time every once in a while? That's not something to complain about. The staff are not rude either. And I loved his nurse Jane, she was always smiling and in a good mood. I would definately recomend Dr. Jackson.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I wouldnt necessarily recommend going here. I scheduled an important appointment, waited 2 weeks then drove 2 hours away to make it to my appointment. When i got to the office a piece of paper was on the window stating that they are closed and if u had any surgeries theyll call and reschedule later... VERY unprofessional!!!! Learn how to call your patients when ur going to be closed!!! Im not happy with them at all.!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Staff is RUDE and inconsiderate, but only to certain types of patients. She should be fired for her conduct, totally unprofessional! Even though I arrive 15-30 minutes before my scheduled appointment time, I have never been seen less than 2 hours AFTER my scheduled appointment time. He seems to be a pretty good doctor, but the hassle is not worth it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I don't know why so many people seem dislike Dr Jackson. He was great for both of my pregnancies. There is a considerable wait unless you schedule a morning appointment but I wouldn't go anywhere else. His front staff was fairly nice and I absolutely loved his nurse. She was able to tell me the gender of my children a month before my official ultrasound at the hospital. He does have a lot of patients so you don't usually see Dr Jackson himself until about 7 months unless you have a high risk pregnancy. If that is the case he is there for almost every appointment. Also three of my closest friends went to him for their pregnancies and will continue for any future ones as well.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

The nurse was rude they had you pee in dixie cups and gave you a sticky note with your name on it, the nurse was rude, worst visit ever! will not be returning!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Anthony D. Jackson's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med