Ratings for Dr. Carlos L. Dominguez

Dr.Dominqiez is a good doctor, but the receptionist people suck.....they are very rude when I needed to change appointment for a later day or time....the first lady that answered the phone gave me a bad attitude saying they don't have no more appointments and sounded like she was yelling at me.... Then when I called back 15 mins later to change the date another receptionist answered the phone and put me on hold for 17.5 minutes and not even once went back to answer the damm phone to say anything......HORRIBLE SERVICE at this office on Providence Blvd in Deltona.... I'm thinking of changing doctors because the service for the FRONT END SUX

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Very satisfied with the doctor and staff. Very helpful, knowledgeable and respectful towards the patient and their needs.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

He is Very impersonal. He never have time to answer your questions. The worts doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

This Dr. is a revolving door office. I was able to receive a last minute appointment. I arrived at the office 30 minutes prior to closing. There were 5 patients ahead of me. He was able to see all five patients including myself in these last 30 minutes of the day. During my visit Dr. Dominguez seemed more interested in getting into his BMW prior to closing hours, than making sure my medical needs were met. Dr. Dominguez actually got up from his chair; clipboard in hand and tried to usher me out the door while hurridly asking questions. He stood at the doorway and suggested with his body language that the examination was over. I was very dissapointed at his lack of concern for my health. Dr. Dominguez was in such a hurry to start off his weekend that he actualy beat me out of the parking lot in his black BMW. Also, good luck with getting referrals. His staff is deficient and unprofessional when dealing with referrals.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I have frequent problems with getting refills from them to the pharmacy. I am out of one medication and will be out of two more in a few days and the doctor is out of town for 2 weeks. The office was supposed to refill the medication that I am out of one week ago and it has not been done. I often have to spend numerous phone calls between this doctor's office and my pharmacy trying to make sure the refills are done. In the past few months, I have been out of medications, diabetic testing strips and lancets before I can get the problems resolved. It is very time consuming and frustrating. I am planning on changing physicians if we cannot get this problem solved. I have been dealing with this problem for a few years. Since they have gone electronic, it is worse. I was told by his office staff that they would be there despite him being out of town for 2 weeks. Now I only get a recording. The answering service is referring patients to the ER. I am so frustrated.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Go to this doctor if you are uneducated and don't care to know about the treatment you are given, don't have an opinion on your health and don't mind if the doctor you are seeing will argue with you or ridicule your opinions. My opinion is that this doctor has a HUGE head. He did not listen. Just came in and out with his script pad to dispatch me fast with prescriptions, walking out of the door, while I still had questions. Very arrogant. Terrible experience. My husband and I went 2-3 times, had the same disrispectful esxperience and never went back. I left with a personal impression that this doctor doesn not like educated patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

well updated doctor. Do also pain management procedures and Laser treatment x varicous veins. All in one. A+++++

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

EXELLENT INTERNIST IN TOWN. FULL WORK UP AND GREAT EXPERTISE IN CV DESEASES AND DIABETES TREATMEN. DON'T SEE 3 DOCTORS ANYMORE

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Best doc in town. Great experience handling Diabetes and Chlesterol. My A1c was finally down to 6.5% after years over 8%.. I am happy.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Dominguez is the best doctor i've ever had. I have been a patient since 2001. He has been very thorough with all tests. He doesnt rush you out the the office. he listens to his patient.I am a chronic asthmatic for 42 yrs. Dr. Dominguez has my asthma controlled. I was hospitalized 4-5 times a year. the meds he has prescribed has me out of the hospital. thumbs up to my doctor..

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Carlos L. Dominguez's Credentials

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1986)