Ratings for Dr. Baljinder Singh Gill

Horrible!! Went to his office after seeing the great reviews on-line. Dr. Gill gave me a dosage for hypertension. After taking the medication, the following morning I was light headed, dizzy, shortness of breath along with a screeching headache. I called the dr's office to have Dr. Gill call me about my dosage. No phone call. My symptoms continued and I went to the ER. The ER Dr. told me my dosage was probably too strong. I went home and received a phone call from Dr Gill's office suggesting that I half my dosage. Still no phone call from Dr. Gill even though I asked that he call me back. The following day I called his office to follow up and the response I was given was the Dr only calls his patients when it's an emergency. I said, I went to the ER. Is that not an emergency? Finally, Dr. Gill got on the phone and told me I'd do better finding another doctor. Just my experience.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Very competent and informed. Fully centered on patient and listens to patient thinking.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

the staff needs to be little nice and respectful. otherwise it was good

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I have gone to Dr Gill for 6 years. Would recommend him for internal medecine.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009