Ratings for Dr. John Galloway

Wish we'd never heard of him. Because of him making our beloved family member have surgery in a horrible hospital and he did not follow up on her care, we lost our much beloved family member to negligence and overdose, then watched as that wonderful soul suffered tremendously through a horrible fate worse than death, because he did not care enough to follow up after surgery and "be her doctor", letting unskilled residents, committees, and nurses handle the care and they were incompetent and didn't care. We watched someone we loved dearly suffer tremendously for a very long time, then die needlessly because this doctors and others like him did not care as negligence was committed. They are all liars and thieves of happiness and examples of all this is wrong with the medical system in this world. You know what you did, and I pray and hope you get what you sowed. I don't buy your fake Christian stories for one minute. You contributed to the loss of someone good and decent and pure from this world, and you deserve nothing good for that. If there was true justice in this world, you would rot from your insides out for what you did. I'm glad you have helped some people. Maybe that will make up for the beautiful life you cared so little for.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I could never find enough words to tell you how great Dr. John Galloway is. He was a answer to prayer for me and my family. I had lived in pain for 8 years before I was sent to him and had been, to speak honest, messed up by other doctors. You can only imagin how nervous I was to be seeing another doctor. When he walked in the room it was like a flow of peace came over me. He not only was kind and attentive to me, he treated my husband the same in which I was so greatful for my husband was the one that would not let me give up for he new me the best and new something was terribly wrong. Dr Galloway found my problem and took the necessary steps to improve my quality of life. For this I will be forever greatful. I owe him everything. God used him to give me hope again. I still see him due to follow up with the surgerys I have had and he has never treated me as if I was not just as important as the first time he seen me and I have used him since 2007. Thank God for this man!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr Galloway saved me from a life of wearing a colostomy the rest of my life, from a botched surgery in NC from a Dr. that did a poor job on a re-connective surgery that went horribly wrong! I owe this man a lot!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Galloway did major reconstructive surgery on an insicional hernia that left a 13 inch scar (and my belly button an inch to the left!) I was leary b/c I had other botched surgeries and didn't really trust many, but had to get something done. The very first visit, he hugged me!! No doctor has ever hugged me, not even the one that almost killed me with a nicked ureter and 2 liters of urine floating around in my belly. Dr. Galloway controled my pain and made me as comfortable as possible in the hospital and at home.I cannot say enough great about him and wish every doctor could take lessons from him as far as skills and bedside manner. I would reccomend him in a heartbeat!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

This doctor has hands from God, he repairs messes other doctors make! A wonderful bedside manner, takes time to talk and answer your questions. Tells you what he can do for you, the expected outcome and recovery period. There is just not enough can be said for this wonderful person and physician. He saved my husbands life and health after another doctor did a BIG time botch of a simple surgery.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

While you have to wait to see Dr. Galloway, he is well worth every bit of time you wait. He is the best. Not only does he have the best surgical skills, but he is very caring and compassionate. You know you are cared for and about when you see Dr. Galloway.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. John Galloway's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet