Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Albee

Tried having a discussion as to what exactly would happen for my second surgery with CEC. My Primary tried to. He called her a "lady doctor". He refused to talk to my primary, and told me we would talk more once I got to Atlanta. In his office, he recommended a hysterectomy. I said no way was I going to make a decision like that in less than a week!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr. Albee truly is a physician that takes out time to understand his patients needs. I was diagnosised with stage IV endo by my regular gyno and was told I needed to have surgery soon be placed on birth control and think about plans for conception soon after surgery possibly ivf if I wanted to have kids. I prayed and researched and found information about Dr. Albee basded on what I read I knew I wanted him to preform my surgery His staff were super helpful and I was able to see him immediately Dr. Albee reviewed my medical records and detailed his thoughts on my condition and explained how he felt he could help eliminate all of the endo at the root Dr Albee took his time and spoke to me for about 1hr & 20 mins He even took out time to pray with me I've never had a Dr take such time and care for me I had surgery on 1/25/12 and the healing process is progressing well I would without question recommend Dr Robert Albee he is thorough, concise, and effective Truly he is a talented Dr

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I went to Dr. Albee in March 2011 with endometriosis I'd already had surgery for multiple times. I felt like his staff was the best I'd ever met - reassuring, kind, compassionate, prompt. Then Dr. Albee amazed me. He was kind, attentive and really asked me questions to determine the right path for my treatment. I felt like my needs and wants were considered 100% in addition to his medical opinion. I asked about having another procedure done at the same time and during my consult, he picked up his cell phone and consulted with the other specialist to see if it was possible. He held my hand going into surgery and then asked if I'd like for him to pray with me! I can't tell you how much that eased my fears. I couldn't recommend this doctor - or his staff - any more highly. Even post-op and follow-up calls/questions have been dealt with professionally and with such kindness. I'm thankful I won't need another surgery thanks to Dr. Albee!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

This dr. I have know for many years, I began to know him outside of the medicine world! 5 years ago I had some problems and went to see him. I would go and see him! He helped me a lot and he was able to take care of me and my issues! He is the best dr out there...caring, concerned & wonderful bedside manners!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Fine when I was in Atlanta, but wasn't very hepful with follow up questions. I felt like I had a warranty that expired on my heatlh. Aside from HG, the office staff were always rushing me. I was told there was no way I still had endometriosis after his surgery, but surely enough, I did.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

I can just agree to everybody, that Dr Albee must be one of the best OBGYNs on the earth, plus caring.I am soo happy I found him.He was big help!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Albee was my specialist for endometriosis 10 yrs. ago and he is fabulous! I have now sent my daughter to him and I feel sure he will handle her with tender,loving care. Thank you Dr. Albee you ended my debilitating suffering after 30 yrs. and I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I can not even begin to tell you how I feel about Dr. Albee. He is the most amazing physician and person I've ever known. He has been my MD for 10 years. He is caring, compassionate, concerned, easy to speak with, understanding, and the list goes on. He is by far the best Endometriosis Specialist and GYN I've ever known.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Absolutely the best endometriosis specialist in the world. Kind, compassionate, incredibly skilled and an amazing bedside manner. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

One of the most fantastic Gyns in the country - if not the world!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006