Ratings for Dr. Frances P. Wong

Dr. Wong and his team are very informed and caring healthcare service provider.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Throughly reviewed the past records and provided adequate health advices. All the staff are very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Great experience. Dr. Wong is always very pleasant and takes the time to really listen to my concerns. He then gives me all the information I need to make an informed decision about my own health.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

It would be hard to put into words the knowledge and care that Dr. Wong demonstrates to his patients. I have known him many years and he consistently provides the same high quality care to me. My advice would be to keep Dr. Wong at Eagle Physicians because I like other patients have tracked him down at other clinics in the past!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

All staff I encounter at my visits are always very friendly and welcoming while remaining professional at the same time. I absolutely love Dr. Wong! He always takes the time to listen to me and offers good, sound advice. He understands me when I say I don't know exactly what is wrong I just know something is going on - that is the relationship we have built and I have total trust in him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr Wong is 100% professional and takes the time to show he cares for his patients . Recommendations are always excellent.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Very attentive Checked out all concerns Great bedside manners. Could not ask for a better visit Dr Wong is taking excellent care of me during a very stressful time in my life I would and have recommended Dr Wong to friends and family

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Well run office. Dr. Wong listens to you and gives you the time you need.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Wong is the most knowledgeable, approachable and compassionate physician I have ever had the privilege to meet. I am experiencing a variety of health challenges at once and he was able to sort them out and suggest treatment options and medication adjustments to untangle them. Somehow, he seems to keep up with the latest developments in medicine and I appreciate his holistic point of view. Mostly, I appreciate that he treats me as a person..not just a patient. The staff is also wonderful. Gina always remembers my name and is friendly and efficient. The administrative and lab staff seem to enjoy their jobs and they do them well. This is an excellent practice!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I am always pleased with my experiences at the Eagle medical facility. The staff is always more than courteous and the environment is clean. The most important aspect of my visit to the facility is the time I get to spend with Doctor Francis Wong. Dr. Wong always seems to be glad to see me and he is so pleasant and cordial. He is also very thorough and does not hesitate to pursue answers to questions I bring to his attention. He never hesitates to recommend a medical referral if he believes it is justified. I sincerely believe my overall health benefits from the care I receive from my primary care provider, Francis Wong.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Frances P. Wong's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal