Ratings for Dr. Frances P. Wong

Dr. Wong is wonderful doctor. He is a very caring doctor and never acts like he is rushed. He always has time to explain everything and listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Dr. Wong listens, is attentive to my needs and I truly respect what he says.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

As always Dr. Wong and staff are great; friendly, warm and professional!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

I am really pleased and feel lucky that I found Dr Wong years ago and have followed him from one location to another within the Eagle network. He is a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients health and the fact that he is a vegetarion / pescatarian coincides with my nutritional lifestyle. He is a wealth of information.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

He is very nice Dr who cares to patients really much. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

As always he makes you feel better after your visit. Excellent bedside manner and very thorough in his care!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

I've been seeing Dr Wong for years. He is phenomenal - super smart yet personable. He also embraces some nontraditional approaches.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr. Wong always speaks of health from a holistic perspective. Eating habits, stress level, and lifestyle are all taken into consideration when advising and reviewing my health.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

I absolutely love going to see Dr. Wong! He is very honest with me and easy to talk to. I genuine enjoy my visits because I know that he will not sugar coat anything and will work hard to get me on a plan that is suitable for my lifestyle. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new Physician. I was referred to him by a few family members, as they have nothing but wonderful things to say about him as well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

I was please with the service from Dr. Wong as well as his staff members. additionally, I appreciated the quick follow up after my test results become available.Thanks!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Dr. Frances P. Wong's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

Kaiser-Permanente