Ratings for Dr. Frances P. Wong

Dr Wong is 100% professional and takes the time to show he cares for his patients . Recommendations are always excellent.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Very attentive Checked out all concerns Great bedside manners. Could not ask for a better visit Dr Wong is taking excellent care of me during a very stressful time in my life I would and have recommended Dr Wong to friends and family

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Well run office. Dr. Wong listens to you and gives you the time you need.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Wong is the most knowledgeable, approachable and compassionate physician I have ever had the privilege to meet. I am experiencing a variety of health challenges at once and he was able to sort them out and suggest treatment options and medication adjustments to untangle them. Somehow, he seems to keep up with the latest developments in medicine and I appreciate his holistic point of view. Mostly, I appreciate that he treats me as a person..not just a patient. The staff is also wonderful. Gina always remembers my name and is friendly and efficient. The administrative and lab staff seem to enjoy their jobs and they do them well. This is an excellent practice!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I am always pleased with my experiences at the Eagle medical facility. The staff is always more than courteous and the environment is clean. The most important aspect of my visit to the facility is the time I get to spend with Doctor Francis Wong. Dr. Wong always seems to be glad to see me and he is so pleasant and cordial. He is also very thorough and does not hesitate to pursue answers to questions I bring to his attention. He never hesitates to recommend a medical referral if he believes it is justified. I sincerely believe my overall health benefits from the care I receive from my primary care provider, Francis Wong.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I enjoy coming in for my appointments at Eagle Physicians. Everyone is courteous and seems to be respectful of my time. Wait times are reasonable. Portal is user friendly. I like being able to pull up my test results and next scheduled visits. I have messaged Dr Wong once through the portal and he was very responsive. Dr Wong is very thorough. It doesn't seem like I am being rushed through my exam.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr Wong and Gina, his nurse, are truly amazing and have the best bedside manner. Dr. Wong uses holistic therapy before writing a prescription, unless a prescription is needed. I couldn't ask for a better internist and nurse. The office has a very warm atmosphere with the employees and can tell they care about their patient and each other. The office staff is amazing and make you feel like family , greeting you with smiles when you walk in the door.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Had some very minor surgery done. Dr Wong was attentive to my comfort and interested in making my visit a pleasant one. He took the time to explain everything he was doing. Wait time was not long at all although my appointment was first thing in the morning.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Wong is such an amazing doctor. He is detailed and very friendly and honest. I love this facility. The staff is knowledgeable and always friendly. I really cannot say anything negative about this facility, staff and the doctors. I love the whole staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Wong is a great doctor, he listen to you then use his doctor knowledge to treat you

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Frances P. Wong's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jamestown, NC