Ratings for Dr. David E. Fuglestad

Dr. David Fuglestad is my primary care physician. Unlike 2 of the previous reviewers, I have had good experiences with him. For scheduled physicals, he reserves a full hour for his patients vs. a half hour at most places. During that hour, he listened well, and addressed all my concerns. I have also been able to make short term appointments and get in to see him when needed. On a recent urgent visit, while not definitively certain, he accurately guessed it dental related, even though none of my teeth specifically hurt. Based on my experiences, I would recommend Dr. Fuglestad, and will definitly continue to have him as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I was very disappointed with my last visit with Dr Fugelstad. My Appointment was for 4:20 and did not see the Doctor until 5:00! He did not want to take the time to hear what I had been previously treated for. Once I had the opportunity to explain... he said "Well what do you want me to do for you?" In the Medical profession, you should be concerned about your patients.. not aloof and self absorbed. You should treat your patients with compassion. That was the major thing lacking from this visit. That, and leaving you with an ambiguous answer as to what may or may not be going on. Folks move on there are better doctors out there for you!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2006

Him and his nurse are completely unprofessional. For example, on a busy day I had an appointment w/ him. His nurse was unkind and pouty. The doctor made it seem like I was wasting his time. He isn't my normal doctor and since I was familiar with my illnesses, I knew what needed to be checked. As for him, I had to ask him to check my ears because he wasn't going to. On top of that, what he said was a complete shocker: I cannot perform all these diagnostic procedures, there's just not enought time. Sorry, I'm a paying customer and by my books, there's plenty of time. Why don't you try a different profession, the two of you, that is.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2005

Dr. David E. Fuglestad's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota, Duluth School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brooklyn Park, MN