Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Drinnan

Dr Drinnan "Rude, Impatient, and worst of all, he does NOT care about people feelings, all he wants is YOUR $$$. His staff is unprofessionalism and abrupt, but worst of all the way Dr Drinnan insults people's intelligence. After a few minutes, Dr Drinnan stated that he does not practice pterygium eye surgery any longer. I called few times to schedule this appointment and explained the purpose of my visit, however no one communicated that pterygium eye surgery was not practiced by him or his staff. Dr Drinnan said:" Not a problem but we can always check your vision" i stated, I’m not here to check my vision, i do have my yearly check with Lens Craft. I asked him about the $70 Co-Pmt and he said that the Co- Payment still applicable. Why?if he wasn’t able to fulfill the reason of my visit. He said that he could refer me to a Dr within the same clinic, however i need it to pay another $70Co- Pmt. I have contacted HMO Mills Peninsula Group Human Resource and HMO-United Health Care

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Drinnan's practice has grown considerably over the past several years. Unfortunately, with that, it seems that it may have grown too much and may have become unmanageable. By this I mean that Dr. DDrinnan can be a little moody at times. He seems agitated most days. He seems absent minded at times during exams and forgets to do things at times, which I find disturbing. Long wait times are not unusual. After several years with Dr. Drinnan I am currently looking for a new opthamologist.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

A bit patronizing but gets the job done. Some of the staff is nice while some are downright mean. The optical shop really tries to get you buy alot of stuff and upgrades. I kind of expect that at the mall, but not what I like at a doctors office.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Drinnan's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal