Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Lepow

After 2 years of trying other means including a podiatrist, Gary did the appropriate analysis and then recommended a course of action resulting in a couple of operations which appears to have correct the pain I have had for over two years. Be aware: any operation on your foot will take longer to heal than on any other part of your body.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I am 6 days post-op with Dr Lepow. No pain! Amazing staff, very personable doctor, no waiting and very knowledgeable. Dr Lepow explained the problems with my foot, ordered tests & went over my options. I never felt ANY pressure to have surgery. Best decision I’ve made trusting Dr. Lepow with my feet. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. Lepow did surgery on my foot 6 weeks ago, and so far I'm very pleased with how it is progressing. He's knowledgeable, experienced, and very honest about the outcome; I felt very prepared for both the surgery and the recovery period. The staff there is friendly and professional, and I have never had to wait long before being seen.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Gary Lepow is an amazing doctor. He and his staff are very customer friendly! Dr Lepow is very knowledgeable and up to date on trends. He performed surgery on my foot and I would recommend him to everyone having foot problems!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Gary Lepow has performed several surgeries on my feet, everything from neuromas, cysts, and the latest being a callus that would not heal. Dr. Lepow correctly diagnosed the underlying situation that was the cause of the problem, corrected the problem through surgery, and now I am pain free. Dr. Lepow has a wonderful bedside manner, takes his time in explaining the cause of the situation and procedure to be used in correcting the problem. He called to check on my well-being following the procedure, as he has done in all the previous surgeries. He is knowledgeable, caring, and has a great sense of humor, a quality that really comes in handy when calming a nervous patient. Dr. Lepow is the only doctor that I will trust with my feet.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Lepow totally messed up my foot from a simple Bunionectomy. I had a nonunion of my great toe and the toe was sticking straight up. It was also much shorter than my second toe. He lied to me and did not tell me what the problem was until I saw a foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon at Texas Orthopedic Hospital . My third and fourth toe are hurting in affected foot and turning black.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Helpful and knowledgeable. Back office staff not so much.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Gary Lepow was very informative and took his time to explain my son's foot issue. His comforting personality was able to calm my son's uneasiness. His staff was friendly, professional and they were punctual with appointment times. I would highly recommend Dr, Gary Lepow. P. Hickman

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

So knowledgeable and great explanations of procedure. Great bedside manner and genuine nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Good work with a realistic outcome. Replaced all the alignments in my right ankle - still healing but making good progress. Ankles take a long time to heal but Dr. Below is there at every transition point. Used the latest technology.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Gary M. Lepow's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1974)

• Blue Cross Medicare Select
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)