Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Lepow

So knowledgeable and great explanations of procedure. Great bedside manner and genuine nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Good work with a realistic outcome. Replaced all the alignments in my right ankle - still healing but making good progress. Ankles take a long time to heal but Dr. Below is there at every transition point. Used the latest technology.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Gary Lepow was excellent! He identified a problem another podiatrist was unable solve within minutes. His experience really shows. He listened to all of my questions and explained the problem so I could understand. I would recommend Dr Gary Lepow to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Lepow is knowledgeable, friendly, and respectful. I was always seen promptly and taken care of quickly. Top marks.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

My experience was quite opposite from the negative reviews. The waiting to see the dr was very short I only waited for 5 minutes. The dr was very pleasant and kind. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with my bunions. I had a deadline to get the surgery done before the new year and even though I was rushing he was able to do the surgery the next week. He did an excellent job and the aftermath was near perfect. I have a beautiful scar and it will soon be invisible by the looks of it. He followed up with me after surgery. He called to see how I was doing and feeling and that made me feel like I was taken care of and in good hands. On my post op visits he comes in and knows exactly who I am and we start fom there. I DO NOT fell like im in an assembly line like some of you are saying. I feel like he is a very good and thorough dr and he provided me with personal care. Staff was very nice and also knowledgeable. If I have any foot problems in the future, I will make sure to come back here to Dr Lepow.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

very disappointing experience. his staff are pretty pleasant. he is obviously successful, but is very rushed and impersonal. he doesn't suggest treatments, he shoves them down your throat. won't be returning.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Did a great job - I thought I had a bone infection and was very concerned and perscibed the appropriate treatment and it worked, Thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

As a new patient I did not have any problems getting an appointment. Dr. Lepow's bedside manner was not particularly warm but I wasn't looking for warm. I was looking for a doctor to evaluate my condition and offer me hope of some relief. I was not disappointed. He was thorough and answered all of my questions. He contacted me after my procedure and followed up with me throughout my recovery. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Saw Dr. Gary M. Lepow after I developed foot pain while running. I was able to get an appointment right away. His staff was excellent. I did require outpatient surgery on my right foot. Dr. Lepow did an excellent job. My recovery time was relatively short; and I have recommended him to a couple of my close friends.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have only seen Dr. Gary Lepow one time. I found him to be on time, pleasant, funny and took his time visiting with me about my medical issue. He came highly recommended by a colleague and I am not disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Gary M. Lepow's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1974)