Ratings for Dr. Bram Robert Kaufman

Took the time to ask me questions and was thorough in his explanations.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I had a great experience and outcome with surgery by Dr. Kaufman. His staff was always helpful even off hours. I had surgery to improve an area of deep scarring from a car accident. I didn't expect how great my leg would look afterwards. I'm really happy with everything.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I had an amazing experience with this doctor AS WELL as his staff!! I had a lot of communication with him through email regarding getting scar revision from previous facial piercings that I had when I was younger. I did a lot of research before I found Dr. Kaufman and I knew IMMEDIATELY that he was the doctor I wanted to go with. He was very confident about the procedure and even told me in detail what he though he would do to fix the areas of concern. He always got back to me via email so quickly! His STAFF was AWESOME as well. Kind, funny, and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely be coming back for other procedures in the future. It's only been 2 weeks and the areas look SO GREAT!!!! More healing to come but already so thrilled. I would recommend him to anyone.. I have already RAVED about him to family and friends. :) AWESOME!!! Just GREAT! A++++++++++++!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Great doctor. Information easy to understand. Wonderful listener. Attended to my concerns about operative & post-operative experience. Very respectful. Staff @ office & @ out patient surgical center, without exception, are professional & attentive. Of note, all the professional & ancillary staff maintained infection prevention strategies.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Kaufman preformed a breast reconstruction on me following a mastectomy. He was professional, available when needed, and did outstanding work. I saw him many times following complications with my recovery and he was always reassuring and addressed my needs and concerns immediately. I feel I got the best medical care from Dr. Kaufman.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I have seen Dr. Bram Kaufman for several procedures over the past 11 years. At every appointment he has been professional knowledgeable and understanding. Dr. Kaufman has always taken the time to answer my questions (I always have many) regarding procedures and recovery. I would not hesitate to recommended him to my family and friends for their medical care. In my opinion Dr.Bram Kaufman is the type of physician that medical students should aspire to become. Barb W

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

He performed 2 forehead lifts(the second to correct his errors). My eyebrows are still uneven and pulled too high in the center.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Bram Robert Kaufman's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Health Net