Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Rhee

Dr Rhee is the Best Dr I have ever met. I am currently pregnant with my forth child and I couldn't ask for a better Dr. he did my last C-Section and I recovered very quickly. He always puts great thought into everything he does. His MA Joana is great always has a smile and u can tell they make a great team. I wish I could give them 10 stars. My full trust for having my babies is always with Dr Rhee.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I been going to Dr. rhee and Dr. Ghadisha since around 2000. He is amzing and really makes you feel special. I had a Myomectomy and a C-section. Going back for next baby. I love this office. The ladies in the front desk are the best. the nurses call me back and are willing to help with things that they don't have to do. I love everyone at the Rancho office.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Rhee is awesome! I canceled surgery with another doctor and got a second opinion from him for a hysterectomy. He was knowledgeable and comforting. He didn't push me into a decision and told me I could seek a 3rd opinion if I still wasn't sure. I moved forward with him doing my surgery. He responds to my emails promptly either with a call from the nurse or emails me back. My friends who don't have HPN are sad they can't see him! He's great and I recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

He is a great Dr... He is very knowledgeable with everything and this is very important most of all he make you feel comfortable and doesn't rush you trough your questions. God Bless you Dr.Rhee

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I love dr. Rhee! He gives you his undivided attention and he is super caring. He is just the best!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

This doctor is located in south west medical associates. they will never return your phone call. i requested medical records, they never do anything. It is just so poorly treat patients. No returning phone call is really not acceptable!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

The best OB/GYN! I trust him 150%. He worked it out to make sure he would be on-call when I delivered my baby. He delivered my baby via c-section and it was the easiest thing I ever had to do. I fully recovered within a week. He is caring, knowledgeable, and listens to you. I had to change insurances this year and was devastated that my insurance wasn't accepted by SMA. However, when I am ready for my next baby, I will pay out-of-pocket, just to have Dr. Rhee oversee my pregnancy. His nurse is great too.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Rhee is the best obgyn. I have ever seen. He is gentle and concerned with his patients well being. Dr. Rhee gives his patients choices and explains the pros and cons of each choice. I have always felt comfortable with Dr. Rhee. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Rhee to any woman

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

GREAT OB! Supportive of non-traditional birthing choices (like natural births, no epis, etc), and VBACs!!! Dr. Rhee was always up to date with the latest research and always took as much time as you needed to answer your questions. He was always booked up, but worth the effort to get into.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. Mark S. Rhee's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)