Ratings for Dr. Craig J. White

Wonderful bedside manner, very thorough and friendly. The staff is very helpful. Easy to get an appointment which is great since I have a little one. They also have after hours service, extended office hours, and weekend hours. Overall a great practice.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Great practice! Staff is friendly, knowledgable, and personable. Both Dr. White and Dr. Carlson have a great bedside manner and are very thorough. I have a 17 month old and I love that they have extended hours and even weekend hours as well as an afterhours oncall nurse. I feel as though they truly and genuinely care about my family.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. White is the best doctor I've ever had. I never have to wait long and he always takes time to talk about any questions I have and doesn't make me feel intimidated.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Excellent practice, easy to get an appointment, prompt at being seen, wonderful bedside manner, extremely caring. Staff is very nice, they answer the phones (not an automated system) and are happy all the time.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Very professional and considerate. Easy to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. Craig J. White's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1986)