Ratings for Dr. Bruce Brovender

Both of my children have been with Dr. Brovender for the past 2 years. He saw my youngest through two hospital stays and subsequent illness, even calling to check up on her. He is knowledgeable, cautious, thorough and friendly. My older daughter (3.5 yrs) looks forward to visiting him. He returns calls promptly and it's clear he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Brovender is wonderful. Helpful, patient, and despite having a busy practice, never makes us feel rushed. He is willing to spend as much time with us as we need. He interacts very well with our son (1.5 yrs old). He's very down to earth, friendly, and we feel good that our son is getting the best care. Thanks, Dr. Brovender!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Brovender is a really nice guy - who remembers everything. It's great. He is very knowledgable and patient. He is also a very positive, reassuring person. He calls me promptly whenever I need him and always takes the time to answer ALL of my questions. He does not push medicine - which I love, and is great at detecting problems. He also remembers all of my concerns and addresses them for future visits. He is a pleasant guy and a great doctor. I highly recommend him and his team to all my friends (if they don't all go to him already!)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr Brovender is so helpful and understanding. He is patient when I ask my 20 questions and answers all of them. He always takes the extra time to explain what is going on with my son and always returns my phone calls within a 2 hour period. I find him very smart and precise in his methods.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Doctor is very uneasy around children that do not take well to seeing a doctor. Does not try to comfort or calm children that are upset while he is examining them. Very textbook and robotic in his interactions with adults. Very confusing medical diagnosis. Works in an office where the female supervisor supports negative interactions between front office staff and parents of patients. Well child visits last no longer than 5 minutes and the office visit is well over $250.00 for just 5 minutes of this mans time!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. Bruce Brovender's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal