Ratings for Dr. Rafael G. Juarez

Love Dr. Juarez he delivered all 3 of my children and he is the only other man I trust other than my husband to take care of me medically... He has always been and easy ear to listen and very thorough with answering any questions.... Sadly I received a letter today stating that he is retiring on Jan 28th 2016 :( don't know what I'm going to do. I don't trust anybody else.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Juarez is very patient, smart, kind, and caring. He is also very gentle. He always makes sure he answers all of my questions. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Loved him! He is a wonderful doctor! He delivered two of my kids and did a great job!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Such a good Doctor! Dr. Juarez is compassionate and is indeed a great surgeon! He cares about his patients and does so in a professional manor!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I'm a cash payment patient and for what they charge they certainly not give you the necessary help you need. You don't get to see the Dr often. If you have a question or problem no one is there to answer your questions. You have to make an appointment to see Dr. But if it was something important or couldn't wait to be answered you're screwed. Besides that they don't have a nurse anymore and they only give you 1 ultrasound at 20 weeks. I'm so disappointed but I already paid $1000 I don't want or can afford to lose.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Office staff is organized and friendly. Rosa was particularly helpful. Wait times are between 15-30 minutes. However, the nurse was extremely rude. I had blood work which indicated that my progesterone level was low, putting me at a high risk for miscarriage. The nurse called me 3 weeks after receiving my results to let me know this information and that I needed to be started on a hormone supplement ASAP. Dr. Juarez has good bedside manner but can be condescending at times. I will not be returning to his office.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have had several female issues since I was 16 and after seeing several different gynos he was the one that helped me the most and with care. My daughter when old enough will definetly be going to him. I trust him that much!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Doctor Juarez is awesome. I find it hard to believe he was rude to anyone. I've been going to him for 30 years and have never gotten an attitude from him. About medication, I have taken everything he as prescribed to me and am glad I did.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I love dr juarez. I had a horrible dr before and dr juarez found and removed my endometriosis. Explained everything and answered all questions my husband and I had. I have since recovered very well and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I love Dr. Juarez, been going to him for 20 years. he's great!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Rafael G. Juarez's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company