You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sabatino Ciatti

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

simply can't believe what this man did to my face with an overbooked waiting room and self promoting literature on the table. darwin is real he protects but it can b4e painful i should know i trusted this so called doctor

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

He seems awfully defensive.....like immune to criticism....weirded me out......just my opinion of course......dont buy the fetal juice for 100 an ounce.....just my opinion of course

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Absolutely the best. Extremely skilled & knowledgeable, kind & compassionate. He removed a basal cell cancer from my face that was in an awful spot: the side of my nose just about into the inner corner of my eye. I was a wretched ball of anxiety & Dr. Ciatti was extremely patient & comforting. Excellent staff, very clean & comfortable surgical suite. Dr. Ciatti is your guy for Mohs, his credentials are incredible.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

A great Dr. with an excellent staff would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Had a Mohs procedure on my nose. Started out with a small red spot and now have two bad scars. If I knew this I would have looked into other options. Billing practices are also questionable. Would not use him again or recommend him. Go to a plastic surgeon not a Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ciatti for at least 15 years. When I lived in Cranford and now, living in Barnehat, N. J. He has done many surgeries on me for skin cancer & melanomas (since I worked outdoors all my life). My face, forehead, back, nose and now my ear. I do believe another doctor I went to in south Jersey would have taken my ear off, because seeming to me, he is a 'production line' surgeon. My home is 75 miles from his office in Westfield, and if I had to 'crawl' there, I would, knowing that I am in the best hands possible. He saved my ear after hours of care in his office, because my previous doctor was so inattentive and said it would "heal" after 13 months of bleeding!!! That is why I drove 75 miles up to see Dr. Sabatino Ciatti, the best there is. He has the cleanest surgical facility, magnificent accredited caring staff, and the best of attention and care. His credentials speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

On different occasions over the last 3 years Dr. Ciatti has removed Basil cell cancers from my lip, forehead, and ear using Mohs surgery. Clean well decorated office, great staff, great surgery that does NOT leave a scar, this practice is absolutely the tops. Dr. Ciatti is not only a gifted surgeon, he is a warm supportive human being who is always on time. Bob Harvey

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I found Dr. Ciatti through a friend of mine and became his pt for microdermabrasion. My husband came to a appt with me and as we were talking Dr. Ciatti happened to look at his head and found a spot that ended up needing Mohs, I was so impressed (And till am!) that I spoke to the internist I was a office manager for and we refer all our derm pts to him. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Sabatino Ciatti's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he needs to resign.....just my opinion......i sure hope he doesn't actually think that he's getting over.....my opinion only."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "simply can't believe what this man did to my face with an overbooked waiting room and self promoting literature on the table. darwin is real he protects but ..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He seems awfully defensive.....like immune to criticism....weirded me out......just my opinion of course......dont buy the fetal juice for 100 an ounce.....just..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I will never have a regret greater than letting this man touch my face. I let the statute expire on purpose......for greater credibility......"

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best. Extremely skilled & knowledgeable, kind & compassionate. He removed a basal cell cancer from my face that was in an awful spot: the side of..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great Dr. with an excellent staff would highly recommend him. "

June 21, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=19692'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014