Ratings for Dr. William J. Mann

I was sent to him from Fox Chase Cancer Center to collaborate with the Dr. This obviously bruised his ego, he proceeded to repeat, in the office, all the biopsies I had just had done 1 month prior. In addition, I had to ask him what he was doing while I was on the table, when he told me he was doing another endometrial biopsy, I began to cry and asked him to give me a minute because I do not tollerate that procedure well. He said "YOU GOT YOUR MINUTE" and proceeded to insert the curette and rip at my endometrial lining. I felt as though I had been horribly violated and sat in the parking lot of his office crying for 10 minutes before I felt I could drive. His nurse who was present for the procedure told me that he thinks he will find the answers that noone else could...he didn't, as a matter of fact the results were worse then the tests from the month before, he told me they were better, and he told me to just come back in a year to see where everything ends up.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

He is tops in his field. VERY knowledgeable! Know what he is talking about & keeps current. I highly recommend him! A Life saver!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Gynecological Oncology.I wouldn't.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. William J. Mann's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1973)