Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Vanhorn

Great Doc and Staff! Been going to him for over 7 years at the recommendation of a co-worker, so glad I did. He is very helpful, even when I called in with what I thought was an emergency. He always called me back. I only use him as GYN, I don't have kids.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Amazing doctor!!! Very thorough and incredibly gentle and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

He is an amazing doctor with a wonderful, soothing manner when explaining a diagnosis. As a new patient, I am very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

The best experience I've had. Truly the best OB/GYN. He cares and listens to his patients and he is extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Van Horn is absolutely amazing. Always there when I needed him during my pregnancy. Can't say enough about him!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Van Horn is the best gynecologist I have ever been to. He is kind, considerate and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I recently moved to New Jersey and finding a new Gyn was frustrating & time consuming. I finally found Dr. VanHorn, he was accepting new Gyn patients and accepted my insurance. Whew... I noticed as soon as I called that his office staff was friendly and helpful. They gave me an appointment within just a few days! Upon arrival the office staff was as friendly in person as they were on the phone... Then I met Dr. VanHorn... AMAZING. This is the first doctor to actually take me to his office and talk to me about my concerns and medical back ground before getting down to business. I drive about 40 miles one way to go to Dr. VanHorn. Most Def recommend!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I really can't say enough about Dr. Van Horn. He is so kind and gentle. He's got a great bedside manner and is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. His office staff is very pleasant on top of it all and the wait time isn't long. I'm so glad I found him!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

It's No surprise to me that Dr Van Horne is rated #1!! I have 3 kids-he only delivered my 3rd child(4 yrs ago-I WISH he'd delivered my other 2 children-Oh what a difference!!!)He is sooo Awesome for many reasons, such as: he has a great bed-side manner,he is Kind,Gentle,and he truly cares,listens(& HEARS)what you have to say!His staff is courteous,friendly & attentive(while you are in the office or just by taking/responding to your calls). I never met a Dr.who I respected more than him..I tell everyone about him & what a wonderful experience I had with him..ALL Doctors should Aspire to be like him!!!He is truly the BEST of the Best!!!!Oh & PS...his office is spotless & he heats his utensils for your comfort!! :)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Vanhorn for nearly 8 years and he is the very best there is. I would recommend him to anyone. He was my OBGYN for all 3 of my preg and I am so glad I had my last before he stopped delivering. I would not ever want anyone to care for me besides him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Lawrence G. Vanhorn's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1997)