Ratings for Dr. Kerry A. Laursen

Dr. Kerry Laursen was amazing! She listened attentively and Tom thorough notes. She was not rushed and took as much time as you needed. her staff was so pleasant. My wait was short - not any longer than any other doctor or dentist I have ever seen. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Her staff are bullies and she herself had horrible bedside manners. She harasses you and expects you to be happy with her referring you out to doctors left and right. She doesn't thoroughly listen, she just wants you in and out so she can charge your insurance. If you don't like the fact that she is late or her staff is rude, then you can find another doctor according to her! Horrible excuse for a family practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Laursen is a very attentive and kind PCP. My husband and myself feel very comfortable with her ability to care for our family. There has only been one time when she was out of the office(jury duty) when we tried to make a last minute appointment and were unable to do so. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Her staff is INCREDIBLY rude. Watch out for Emily and the Office Manager Marsha. They do not go out of their way to help patients AT ALL. My wife and I both had appointments scheduled, and I requested to have our appointments switched because my wife's issue is more important than mine. We were first off, denied the request without given any reason, and were treated very rudely on the phone when we asked if we could speak to Dr. Laursen herself. We were told, quote "Dr Laursen is too busy seeing patients and when she is done at the end of the day, she files her paperwork and GOES HOME TO HER KIDS." The last part was vocally emphasized like it was supposed to make me feel bad or something. We have been going here for years, but not anymore. -The Wrights

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

the manager of the office is very rude. I had to wait 45 after my appointment time. They did not care at all about my time. When I asked it there is anything I can do to be seen on time they were very rude.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I went to Dr. Laursen for the first time about a month ago; I had a horrible experience with her. She just seemed like she did not care about me and was way too busy to be bothered. After she left the room, I had a question for her (she never gave me an opportunity to ask any) and I heard her and the nurse talking outside my room. The nurse told Dr. Laursen that I had a questions, and she said, well, what is it? Nurse: I don't know, she didn't tell me. 5 minutes later she comes back in the room. I just felt like I was a pain to her, when I was the one seeing her for help. Won't ever see her again.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Laursen is my PCP and she is excellent! Always thorough and very interested in whatever problem I may be having at the time.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Kerry A. Laursen's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2001)