Ratings for Dr. James N. Palmer

Have seend the Dr twice and scheduled surgery. Had a problem with my Primary Dr's referal and had to postpone the surgery. I've called the office 4 times from February until March 28th but haven't recieved a return call. Two calls to Patient advocate HUP 215-662-2575 Kim Kellog patient advocate and March 31st was told there was nothing they could do. Was impressed with reports of one week recovery for many patients from surgery that usually has a two week recovery. Bur maybe I'll never get to find out if he's a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr Palmer is an excellent doctor. I had revision FESS sinus surgery. I scheduled the surgery at my first visit. He explained everything to me. I had surgery 16 years ago. Things are much better now. The packing and stents are not bothersome and are removed after 1 and 2 weeks. The post op care has been great. I highly recommend Dr Palmer.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

I have had 4 surgeries. He did a revision in 04 and then a frontal drillout in Feb 2008. My sinuses are doing 100% better. I still irrigate every day though. Better to be safe than sorry when it comes to sinuses. I think he is an excellent surgeon and hope fully does not move out of the are like most DR's eventually do.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Yes he is ranked top at PENN HOSPITAL. However, he is always too busy to spend time with you AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING which can be negative for some people. So he has this interns do that. My surgery was very an excelent experience and my sinuses have improved 1000 percent. So if you want a doc that is experieced choose him

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Palmer is a kind and compassionate doctor with a great sense of humor. He is not always punctual because he takes the time to address the concerns and answer questions of patients. He is a fine surgeon with great skills and talents. He provides great post-op care. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. James N. Palmer's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)