Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Wolf

Dr. Wolf is a wonderful and caring Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is excellent. They go above and beyond for me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Horrible, horrible experience. Would not recommend anyone use this man for anything.

Submitted October 22, 2015

Do not ever get a tummy tuck from him! He tells you he never does lipo with a tummy tuck but will tweek you after if he needs to. Its almost a year later, I still have dog ears from the surgery. I need tweeked. My options are I can do it in his office under a local anesthesia, or I have to pay the fees of going back under. I should not being waiting over a year to get results I thought I would have a couple months after recovery. I have a friend who has had the same procedure by him and her results were worse, way worse!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I suppose no one here has a bad experience with Dr. Wolfe, however I did and it was a complete disaster. I had to pay more money and get a different doctor to try to fix what he did/did not do really and to this day I am suffering the consequences.

Submitted May 24, 2015

Loved the staff, Dr Wolf .. Every one Was very professional.. If you are thinking about getting a breast reduction this is the right doctor!?

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I called to ask if Dr. Wolf did an actual Platysmaplasty , cutting of the actual neck muscles, or does he just do MACS lifts or mini-lifts. What I have is hereditary and others in my family had to have the more extensive surgery. She said she didn't know, I would have to make an appt. for a consultation with him. I asked if there was a fee for the consult. She said $100. I said why would I pay $100 for a consult if I'm not sure Dr. Wolf even does a Platysmaplasty? She basically said she didn't know. Her name was Jill. Maybe by the time you read this she won't be working there. I hope not--she's bad for business.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I never rate physicians however my experience with Dr. Wolf and his staff were amazing and I thought he really deserved an excellent rating with care on a newborn. When our daughter was one week old we found out that she was not nursing properly and was losing a lot of weight due to being tongue-tied and lip-tied. Our lactation consultant give us a list of surgeons in the area. By doing research we chose Dr. Wolf based on others' ratings and recommendations. I called and spoke to his receptionist explaining that we needed to get it taken care of as soon as possible, so she can start to put on some weight and I could continue nursing her. The receptionist fit me in the very next day. The entire staff were very calming and compassionate. The procedure was very quick and Dr. Wolf gave me his cellphone number in case of any concerns, and gave me a hug. His confidence and professionalism eased my mind and my daughter began nursing properly immediately. We recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr Wolf is not only an excellent surgeon who uses state of the art procedures, he is truly a caring and friendly person. He explained everything before and after the procedure in detail and was always available for questions. I would recommend him to anyone. His whole staff are wonderful too, I almost felt like I was going to visit friends when I entered his office. I am so pleased with my s-lift - I look better but people don't know why! Thank you Dr. Wolf.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Excellent Cosmetic Surgeon. Caring, supportive and very compassionate. Dr. Wolf is excellent is all fields of plastic surgery. He listens and understand which is so important to his patients including me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr Wolf did an amazing job fixing a botched breast augmentation by another surgeon. I had a breast lift and augmentation and the scars and implants were horrible. Dr Wolf explained what needed to be done and put my fears completely to rest. He removed the implants and scar tissue, did reconstruction to both breasts, and put new implants under the muscle. They are now beautiful and look and feel so natural!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Robert E. Wolf's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)