Ratings for Dr. Gregory Alan Buford

I went in for my consultation today and couldn't have felt better. I interviewed 3 other Surgeons and I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Buford. He was so informative, addressed "ALL" of my concerns, he educated me on anything else I had not researched and gave me such good information. This has been a tough decision because this is a big step for me and have been very picky. He seemed very honest yet tactful and I appreciated that greatly. I walked out feeling very good about my appointment and now am looking forward to setting an appointment for my surgery with him. He seems to be a great match for what I want and I have spent hours looking into Surgeons whose work shows their attention to detail. I hope that I have made a good choice and look forward to my end result!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

He recommended a costly procedure that another surgeon (who also did the procedure) said most likely would not have any positive effect and that could leave me worse off than when I started.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Gregory Alan Buford's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO