Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Swami

The doctor himself is very nice and continues to impress me. However, his office manager is very condescending to patient's and her other staff members. I give the doctor 5 stars, but the management is 1 star at best.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Swami is great but office staff and wait time is horrid. Appt time is a joke. You make appt and might be seen an hour or more past time. Very poor office staff and helpers.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr swami is a great physician and helped me gain a greater knowledge of my allergy issues. I've been a patient of his office for many years and my only concern is the turn over rate of his staff. His so called mangement seems a bit unpolished and quick to be a bit unprofessional toward the other staff. Overall I like the office but it would be nice to see the same faces.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr. Swami is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable physician. He takes the time to listen, as well as, explain treatment options. He is extremely thorough and will answer all your questions. He is quick to return phone calls. He has a wonderful staff, too. I highly recommend Dr. Swami.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Swami, he has helped my asthma tremendously, and he cares.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I had an allergic reaction and had no history of skin allergies. Dr. Swami worked with me by listening to all the foods that I'd eaten and allowed me to request the allergy tests I wanted to take instead of pressuring me into buying them. He's a patient and understanding doctor. We did find out what I was allergic to...some new lip gloss. :-)

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Sanjay Swami's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1997)