Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Roth

Without doubt the warmest, most attentive, excellent and careful dermatologist around. He takes all the necessary time to answer questions, teach and provide his services with humor, kindness and attentiveness. He approaches cosmetic adjustments conservatively to keep a natural look and will continue with a medically and aesthetically pleasing process over time as the results are stabilized.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

he is without a doubt the most tentative doctor of any kind i have had the absolute pleasure of dealing with from the moment he walks through the door. he is one of the few doctors who must have shown up for the bed side manners class at university and clearly passed with honours. attentive down to the T. professional and courteous. I wish he was my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Ah, Dr. Roth! A kind, warm-hearted man that makes me feel I have his undivided attention at every visit. He takes ample time to talk with me regarding general health issues and proceeds with full exams, putting me at great ease. Questionable marks, lesions or moles are removed on the spot - no drawing out the process to line his wallet. He answers calls and has a very professional staff making it one of the absolute best medical practices in NYC. Ok, he is also very handsome and I like spending time with him. When one isn't feeling 100%, it's nice to have a handsome doctor injecting care, concern and flattery into the mix. I've been patients of two VERY good NYC dermatologists in the past noted in this site. He is the very BEST. I secretly want to kiss him (shhhh). I see him only once a year - keeping it 100% ethical and professional - but getting naked for him is my secret thrill and a turn on. (Do we get to say that here?) I trust him 100% (the secret crush aside).

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Jeffrey S. Roth's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1989)