Ratings for Dr. Michael Grasso

Dr. Grasso did surgery on my father ( 88 years of age ) with serious heart issues. My father came through the surgery perfectly. Dr. Grasso had a wonderful bedside manner , he was extremely patient and comforting with my father and our family. Very passionate and an extraordinary doctor with a unique medical strategic viewpoint. Willing to go out on a limp to help someone in need. We highly recommend Dr. Grasso . He is a genius.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Grasso removed my very large staghorn calculus surgically in one pass; during my initial consultation I knew he was 'the one', despite the fact that I had other consultations scheduled. After meeting him, I cancelled the others and completed the surgery 9 days later. He is thorough, calm, kind, warm self assured and a world class surgeon . His team is attentive and qualified- they all have a great sense of humor when appropriate- I can't tell you how grateful I am to have found Dr. Grasso. My pain was managed very well, and my concerns before, during and after were received with attention and respect. It's 6 months since my surgery and the follow up has been wonderful. Really, Dr. Grasso is the best.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I had 3 surgery's within the last month and half on kidney stones and I can truly say Doctor Grasso is the best urologist I have ever met. He is very caring and a great surgent I felt very safe in his hands and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of kidney problems.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I have read with interest some of the comments below about Dr Grasso. The man saved my life, nothing else matters. Though I would also say I never had any of the problems that others seem to have had. I had a massive tumor in my right kidney and he removed it. The tumor was the size of a football. It is now eight years later and Dr Grasso just discovered that I have thyroid cancer, that has no connection to my previous cancer. His observation of my neck led to an MRI of the area and a biopsy and I just received my diagnosis. So once again, this doctor has saved my life. If you need him do not hesitate, I cannot recommend someone stronger.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr grasso is great had a tuip procedure 1year ago and I am very thankful to him I had seen 2 other urologists who could not help me dr grasso has changed my life thank you !!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Grasso operated on my 91 year old father in January 2013. He removed a huge cancerous kidney laparoscopically. My father's recovery time in the hospital was quite rapid and he was discharged within days. I found Doctor Grasso to be attentive to our concerns and my father and I felt very comfortable with him. I think the Doctor is a surgical genius. I would recommend him with reservation.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Grasso operated on me twice. The man is a brilliant surgeon but he doesn't have the greatest bedside manner. He is an absolute magician and I have another appointment to see him very soon. Wouldn't let any other urologist touch me. Each time I left the hospital I experienced no pain and minimal recovery time. Just tell him how great he is and all will be well.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

When my old urologist retired, I was urged by another doctor to see Dr. Grasso; however, I wanted all my doctors at the same medical center, so didn't go to him. Recently, after seeing a highly regarded urologist, I needed a second opinion and did go to Dr. Grasso. I think he's great! Easy to talk to, wise, knowledgeable, and patient. I really liked his personality, and the junior doctors who saw me first, as part of my visit to Dr. Grasso, as well. Dr. Grasso had a very conservative approach, inspired confidence, and reassured me. I plan to go back to him for a follow-up.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I had a laproscopic partial nephrectomy for a cancerous kidney tumor in September, 2011. Dr. Grasso's expertise with laproscopic procedures allowed me to be discharged from the hospital the following day. His post operative care is incredible. He is a master in his field and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch physician. Being in the medical field myself, it was very difficult for me to make a decision on what hospital to use and especially what physician to choose. After three consultations in NYC, I entrusted myself to Dr. Grasso. It was the best decision I have ever made. He is an amazing surgeon and human being. I LOVE DR. GRASSO.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Grasso is in fact a life saver. He has been the only Dr. out of the MANY that I have seen in the past that has been able to deal with my condition (Cystinuria). Dr. Grasso is on the harsh side at times. However, he means well. He only wants the patient to take care of themselves as well as he has. He is one of the only Docs. that does not want his patients hopped up on meds. He just wants to make people better. I to have cried in his office but remember he is not there to spare your feelings he is there to make you better and he WILL get that task done. He and his staff get the highest respect from me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Michael Grasso's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1986)