Ratings for Dr. Cecilia C. Moreno

Dr. Moreno is an excellent Dr. She was my sons doctor for years until his insurance was changed. The first chance I get we will go back. My son has had a lot of health problems and she helped to get them all under control now he is next to never sick. She is very friendly professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Moreno is the most wonderful pediatrician in the world. Dr. Moreno saved my daughter's life. Without her, a serious cardiac condition would have gone undiagnosed. We were with another MD in the clinic and by a MIRACLE, my daughter was examined by Dr. Moreno. My daughter was immediately scheduled for an EKG and she underwent cardio surgery soon thereafter. I will admit there is a 15 - 60 minute wait for this MD, but all GREAT doctors are worth waiting for. She is thorough and guaranteed she will not miss a thing. I wish the world had more doctors like this one!!!!!!! Words can never express the gratitude our hearts hold for her!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

This Dr. is BEYOND amazing!!! she is kind hearted, caring, understanding and very skilled in all she does. Always reassuring us when we have concerns and gets back to us very fast when we call with questions. She answers all of our questions without making us feel rushed! she deff. takes her time with both of my children! I would recommend my friends and family to this practice! Simply the best!!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Cecilia C. Moreno's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1997)