Ratings for Dr. Jeanie Chung Leddon

While I believe that Dr. Leddon is knowledgeable, she has a terrible bed side manner. She is very cool and impatient, border line rude. I have seen her several times and have the same experiences over and over again. I would not recommend her as a doctor and I am going to find a new dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

This woman did a hack job on my arm to remove a basal cell carcinoma years ago, leaving a huge scar (but not warning me of this in any way, implying it would be nothing), and the cancer's recurred twice since then, despite her telling me they had "clean margins". I agree with others who rate her demeanor as cool and impatient. Wish I'd never gone to her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Throughout the 10min appt., she was noticeably dismissive & impatient, almost bored. When she left, I wasn't even clear if our appt. was over?! Luckily, her staff picked up the ball. The esthetician is attentive, helpful, available and thorough. The practice does not operate as a team, and it shows. Over all, Dr. Leddon appeared to be knowledgeable, but lacking in self-awareness, genuine concern and willingness to make sure I understood anything at all. Fortunately, her staff was willing to address the specifics post-appt. on their own. Perhaps it was a bad day, but that was my experience.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Leddon, while she has a nice demeanor, was impatient, made me feel like I was wasting her time as I was telling her about my problems, and was generally not very helpful in solving them. I would recommend going to someone else who takes more time to listen and explains treatment options.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

I went to see her for acne and she rushed to prescribe something that I already used it and didn`t work for me. She did not answer my questions. She is not kind and quite impolite.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Truly an awful experience on all fronts. Her staff was rude, hurried, and a couple of the nurses were even bickering in my room during my initial assessment. I went to see her for acne on my face and she no one even had me remove my makeup to look at my skin. She never even touched my face. In fact, the closest she came to me during the appointment was approximately 5 feet. She is only good for writing a prescription but not much else. I was talked down to and felt pressured about making a decision right then about my treatment. She did not take the time to listen to all my skin concerns (which should have been assessed during a first patient visit). I will NOT be returning to this doctor and wouldn't advise anyone to go to her either.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I was diagnosed with psoriasis based on strictly visual assessment, but biopsy showed it was a rash. Had appointment to get results from biopsy, but office didn't bother to let me know results weren't in so I wasted my time AND COPAY for nothing. Area where sample removed for biopsy remains tender after 2 months.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I had a skin cancer removed 4 years ago. The treatment was successful. I always had all my questions answered. I drive 52 miles round trip to get my 6 month follow up's. This Dr. and staff will take care of you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

While Dr. Leddon wrote a prescpription to treat my symptoms she was either unable or unwilling to give me any help in discovering the cause. After I asked a few questions she just became defensive. And no one ever contacted me to let me know the results of the biopsy that was performed.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Jeanie Chung Leddon's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company