Ratings for Dr. Viral Mehta

I think I may file a formal complaint with the AMA and every other organization that sanctions super poor doctors Like Mehta that neglect to perform basic patient healthcare functions. This Doctor dropped the ball on a very serious cardiac case. I had to change my insurance to be able to go see a real specialist in Los Angeles. Dr. Mehta just might get sued over this mess he has put me in by not reading my test results and conferring with me, his patient, in a timely manner. No admission of wrongdoing, no apology..just arrogance and rudeness. Did I know too much Doc? I Caught you neglectfully handling my chart and the tests you ordered. You have allowed my to walk around in and out of A-FIB without meds and you never told me at all about the V-tach episodes recorded on that 30 day monitor. You failed to read any of my test results. I had to wait for your office to release my test results to my PCM. Now I have to see another physician to get myself taken care of properly. Thanks for a really bad experience. I really should sue!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Horrible horrible!!!! He is very rude.and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Wonderfull Doc

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Viral Mehta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1984)