You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Balaji Gupta

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr Gupta has treated me and multiple members of family some have also required Eye surgery.He is very knowledgeable, thorough in his evaluation, treatment and follow up. He is very friendly and trets every one like his own family.I am pleased to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Gupta is a great caring doctor who really cares and spends time with his patients. I whole-heartedly recommend him, his bedside manner makes you feel welcomed, and I have trusted him with my grandparents, myself, and my children as well.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Balaji Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
Multiplan
National Elevator
Principle Life Insurance

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had to wait a little bit but it was worth it. I had a very thorough exam and he explained my medications when I had questions."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor looks like a kid, and uninspiring. During an eye examination, he poked my eyes and nearly made me go blind. He has terrible breath and it is best to..."

November 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=196421'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014