Ratings for Dr. Erich V. Mattern

He is an amazing doctor.... :) always caring and hi front staff is amazing as well. The Hispanic girl up front is very nice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Desk girls are HORRIBLE, either they dont know what their doing and take for ever to get paperwork and information or they are completely rude. Ive walked in had one of them basically turn me away and say oops , roll her eyes and go one with her game on the computer. Then i call to pay my bill and this Shannon at the desk did not take my payment and hung up on me. NEVER WILL I RETURN, THAT PLACE IS A JOKE.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Mattern is the best. The reason the wait time is so long is because he spends time with his pathents. The reason he is on the computer gadget is because he is looking up all the new stuff while he is listing to you. I think that the people that have had a rude reseption is because they were rude to begin with. I take my whole fam to him and will cont to tell everyone how good he is. The office staff could be a little nicer. some are stuck up

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Front office staff very rude. Even had the front office girl roll eyes at me. This Dr. never really listens to you and is always on his little computer gadget. Does not seem to be very knowledgable about what it is he is doing! He was late in seeing me, and then acted rude. Front office ladies just talk amongst themselves and are not helpful at all. I would not recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I have a difficult health issue. Dr. Mattern has been very helpful to me in learning about this issue and understanding what is happening. He has helped me to put together records that are meaningful to specialists he has helped me find. He listens to me and I appreciate that, many doctors just read notes and test results.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I think this Dr. is personable, but not necessarily knowledgeable. He does not have hospital privileges at the only hospital in the Elko area. I had to wait an hour and 20 minutes to see the Dr. when I had an appointment recently and that was frustrating 'cause there wasn't an emergency - just poor scheduling. I have seen this Dr. off and on for quite some time, he used to be a primary care physician at our mine clinic, but have decided to change physicians, especially since his staff is so unorganized and inefficient. They have gotten increasingly worse, especially his nurse Sharon. She has been repeatedly rude and abrupt. If you are in an emergency situation he is OK to see, otherwise make an appointment with someone else.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I would never recommend this Doctor to anyone. He should never be able to see patients for workers comp since he has a issue seeing them in the first place. He was rude, careless, judgmental, dishonest. I understand many folks due try to get workers comp who may have not got hurt but by god there are many who have been hurt for real. He is cold shallow and inhuman. Would I recommend? Not on my own life or anyone else's.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dishonest in his reporting as well as to his patient. Strings along a patient who needs a specialist. Does not spend time with patient to know everything thats going on as well as listening to patient when asking a question. Very short tempered and rude to patient.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Dr. Erich V. Mattern's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elko, NV