Ratings for Dr. Donald C. Stran

Dr. Stran is always on time. No waiting..communicates. I have never felt rushed.. listens to me..thorough. helped immensly with a foot ptoblem I had!@@

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I had surgery on my heal and Achilles’ tendon last December and I am still in severe pain. My heal is swollen and I can’t walk normal. Never again.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I visited Dr. Stran and have received nothing but superior service. The doctor is knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and has certainly helped to relieve my pain. His staff is also very responsive, and has worked to help me in any way possible. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Great foot doctor. Very personable and helpful. All I needed was inserts!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I've heard great things about Dr. Stran and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Stran and the staff were great and my foot is responding well to the orthotic for my plantar fascitis.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Stran and his staff were very nice and helpful! I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Stran is a great doctor! He helped my sister and she no longer has foot pain! I would recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Stran gave me an injection for my problem and I felt instant relief.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Stran is arrogant and should not be in his profession. Rushes in to surgery and then washes his hands of you afterwards. Be warned!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Donald C. Stran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Donald C. Stran has practiced in the community since 1987. He is Board Certified and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Dr. Stran graduated from the University of Maryland as a pharmacist and later received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine (PCPM), where he graduated with honors in the Pi Delta Academic Honor Society. He completed his surgical residency in Houston with the Harris County Podiatric Residency. In addition, Dr. Stran went on to serve as director of the Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Foundation, Gulf Coast Podiatric Residency Program and the Guadalajara Orthopedic Program. He is currently a teaching physician with the St. Joseph’s Medical Center podiatric residency program. Throughout his career he has been trained in and developed a number of surgical procedures and techniques, most notably the microsurgical “One Stich Heel Spur Procedure.” He has lectured nationally and internationally, as well as published several articles in medical journals. Dr. Stran is an avid sports fan, and treats sports related injuries, in addition to all other foot and ankle related pathologies.

• Sign Language

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Henry Ford / HAP