Ratings for Dr. Ahmed M. Al-Malt

Wait time was long. Most of the staff were rude except like two of the girls. The doctor would never tell me things. I had to find out from my regular doctor or at the next visit. Example: on one visit he asked me about my child's kidney from the sonogram. I told him no one told me anything was wrong. Al-malt was like "well one kidney is one millimeter bigger than the other." It seemed like he wanted to scare me, especially since this is my first child. I dreaded coming every visit but had to since I was a high risk. He never asked my due date just made one up for me and it took 3 visits for the staff to get it correct on how many weeks pregnant I was. Please do not use this doctor. The staff spring unexpected co-pays on you and get upset if you don't have the funds at the time to pay. They say they don't send bills but they do. 10 thumbs down and 0 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Have seen Dr.Al-Malt a total of 3 times and must say I feel very comfortable with not only his staff but with the doctor himself. I have never waited more than 10 minutes from my appointment, but I do schedule them before 10am. The only negative experiences I had was on my first visit waiting in the waiting room. Another patient was on her phone the WHOLE time I was waiting and was incredibly loud. My second visit I had another u/s tech do my ultrasound and she seemed to just rush through and was not as thorough as Melissa was (Melissa is the best!) Other than that I have loved my experience with him, and puts me at ease knowing he takes his time and goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Outstanding doctor and very helpful staff. Was not one to "what if" with you. Very knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

My wife had three miscarriages in a row then we were blessed with twins. When one of the twin's heart stopped beating our OB finally sent us to Dr. Al-Malt who found and diagnosed my wife with a blood clotting deficiency. We now have a healthy baby boy. If the OB would have caught it to begin with three babies would not have had to die. Yes he does a lot of tests. You're there for a high risk pregnancy. Those tests saved my son's life. Maybe the people complaining about being "pressured" should find another doctor instead of acting like sheep.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Al-Malt is a wonderful Doctor, he always made sure that we understood completly what he was talking about and if not he would break it down for us.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Can't say enough about dr.almalt.. He was with me every step of the way!, after I delivered he would check on me in the hospital everyday.. Great doc! Very knowlagable, compassionate and caring!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr Al-Malt was my high risk OB during my pregnancy. He made me feel VERY pressured to have amnios @ 2 diff times during my pregnancy. Neither time would an amnio have made a difference in the outcome of my pregnancy. SOOOO glad I did not give into the pressure he was putting and did not have the amnio. Had a healthy baby boy, which he kept telling me I would not have.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Love him and his staff they are the best!!!! He help me with my two pregnancies with out him my babies would not be alive.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

He is a wonderful doctor and is very intelligent. He instills confidence in everything he does and visits every day in the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Wait time is ALWAYS at least 1-2 hours PAST your scheduled appointment time. I've been there approx. 6 times already and I've never waited less than an hour after my scheduled time. Dr. Al Malt is great at what he does though.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Ahmed M. Al-Malt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients