Ratings for Dr. Bonnie K. White

Dr. Bonnie White is the best Pediatrician in North Florida. We are beyond blessed to have found her. She is not only incredible with our son but she's an amazing teacher/ mentor to my husband and me. We always look forward to our appointments with her and we always appreciate how honest, thorough and knowledgeable she is. I can honestly say we've never waited more than 5 or 10 minutes to see her and she is so patient, caring, loving and kind with our son. We believe Dr. Bonnie had a calling to be a Pediatrician, that's how amazing she is.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. White was our doctor here in Ohio before moving to Cali, and I've got to say I have yet to find a doctor as good as Dr. White. My Dr. Is great... But I miss her so much still and its been probably 8 years already since she left. I hope life is bringing you greatness because you are a wonderful woman.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I LOVE DR. BONNIE and my two children do as well. She is one of the most amazing pediatricians that we have ever been too. She is attentive, nurturing, caring and realistic. I have recommended 4-5 of my friends to her and they all love her as well. She is a doc that is in it for the right reasons, taking care of 'her kids'.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She is so amazing I wish she was my doctor! We live in Florida and are so thankful she is here too! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!She is understanding and is honest. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Bonnie K. White's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois