Ratings for Dr. Burton Waisbren

Best doctor I've ever seen. I have been ill for 13 years and have seen innumerable doctors, none of whom helped me. His treatments may be unorthodox but he is willing to do what it takes to make his patients well. He not only gave me hope he followed through with it. I feel normal for the first time in 13 years. He is expensive but worth every penny.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Waisbren took on my difficult to solve case. (6 years and many doctors who couldn't figure out why I could sleep 20 hours in a 24 hour period.) Dr. Waisbren figured out the layers of my issues on the first appointment and started treatment. 1 year later and I am 1000% better. I still have treatment to do, but I am awake every day and most days are "normal" now. Dr. Waisbren treats me with respect and is extremely knowledgeable. He has changed my life! He saved my life...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

This doctor has diagnosed ailments other doctors were uable to even with all the tests at their disposal and then, successfully treated them. One of the best and more knowledgable doctors around. If you don't know what's wrong with you and you've been to other DRs, go to this DR. He'll find the cause. However, he's expensive.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Uses unorthodox and unresearched courses of treatment.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Burton Waisbren's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1946)