Ratings for Dr. Dina B. White

Amazing physician, attentive and thorough. She is the perfect example of the healthcare partnership between doctor and patient that we all need so much.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I first started seeing Dr White about 10 years ago. She is an amazing doctor. I have recommended her to my coworkers and family members- they all love her too. Before I started seeing her, 2 other doctors had diagnosed me with asthma. Even though I really didn't feel any better with the medications they were prescribing, they just told me to continue. When I made an appointment with her, she listened to me and set me up for tests which indicated I actually had a heart problem causing my symptoms. Forever grateful for finding her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I wouldn't encourage anyone with a serious illness or who seeks for a caring physician to go to Dr. Dina White. However, if you have a stuffy nose and sore throat she might be able to lend her services.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. White prescribed Armour Thyroid. I progressively got worse over a few weeks: body rash, extreme weakness and fatigue, vertigo, weight gain, hair loss, irregular heartbeat, heavy chest, difficulty breathing, and cloudy thinking. When I called her office and explained my symptoms, her assistant told me Dr. White's response: "It's not the thyroid medicine. It's the antibiotics". I went to the ER and was treated with emergency steriods. I found a doctor to help me recover. I still have not completely recovered after 3 yrs. Dr. White never gave me a follow up phone call to see how I was doing. The antibiotics I was taking at the time were a kind I had taken before and have taken again since. But Dr. White quickly took the opportunity to lay the blame elsewhere and she never followed up with me. She showed no further concern. I also called the Dr. who prescribed the antibiotics. He personally spoke to me, advised me to go to the ER, and called to check on me several times.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

SHE IS A GRADE AN AWESOME PCP. SPENDS THE MOST TIME WITH ME, EVERYNVISIT, THAN ANY DOCTOR I HAVE SEEN.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I had seen her for 10 years but she became money driven and unreasonably charged me for additional office visit. The accounting office said I complained to Dr. White that I had a headache but that was not true. It was Dr. White who flipped through my medical history in previous years and asked how my headache was. I neither have any headache during that office visit nor got any treatment from her. I asked to talk the doctor but she did not return my call. I felt like I got cheated by a doctor I used to trust.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I have no idea why she is getting medicore reviews shes an awesome doctor ive been seeing her for about 3 years now and have no complaints.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

This doctor requires you to pay for an office visit to receive routine lab results. She refuses to speak to patients on the phone and will not order patient requested lab tests.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Good enough doctor but terrible back office. They are consistently late by usually an hour when making an appointment. Also, it usually takes 2-3 calls to get an answer on just about any question. They are lacksadaisacal when you are there for your appointments. The worst medical backoffice group that I've seen.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Dina B. White's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1995)