Ratings for Dr. Helena Reichman

Dr Reichman is one of the best doctors I have ever had!!! She has an excellent bed side manor and cares very much about her patients!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Extremely rude and unprofessional. Will never go back again

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

The staff members are extremely rude and very unprofessional. It's too bad because I have been seeing Dr. Reichman for several years now and I am considering finding a new doctor due to the staff being so rude to me during my visits. I've had it. Unfortunately poor service with staff is a true reflection of the doctor. If Dr. Reichman continues to allow her staff to treat patients ill mannered, then shame on her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Reichman is an excellent doctor and I trust her with my health. She took great care of me during my pregnancies. Unfortunately, her staff at the front desk has been rude and disrespectful on many occasions. I have switched doctors due to this. The staff who answers the phone is unfriendly and simply rude. It is a shame because the office staff really is the first impression a patient receives when visiting Dr. Reichman.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have been in Dr. Reichman's capable hands for over 25 years, and will continue to do so. She is warm, comforting and extremely caring. I never feel rushed when I'm with her. As a former New Yorker myself, I appreciate her directness — it's never rude, always candid, and very much appreciated. I trust Dr. Reichman alot, and am thankful she's my GYN.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

5/13/14.....Dr.Reichman is by far the BEST OB I've seen. Some say she is rude, I say she is very blunt, she does not sugar coat anything, I respect that about her.....I rather a Dr telling exactly what it is and what is going to happen instead of sugar coating it to not hurt my feelings. Her bedside manners are amazing, very knowledgable, HILARIOUS!......the staff is very nice n friendly. What I LOVE most about Dr.Reichman is that she puts her patients first! I can call with any problem and she always has an immediate answer not a call back answer.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Very knowledgeable Doctor. Listens patiently and explains the conditions. Doesnt sound doubtful with her diagnosis or change her diagnosis without reason. And she was also prompt in referring to a RE when I had to see one. It saved me lot of precious time while trying to conceive. Also the staff is very friendly and helpful. I really recommend her to anyone looking for Gyn in Tampa area.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Reichman was my OB for over 6 years and it all came to in end due to a horrible encounter with her staff. Ironically I didnt expect Reichman to support such rudeness- however she did and I was done with that. She is quite rude in her delivery as well. Some say she is 'direct'...others can just be truthful and say she is rude. She is knowledgeble however. So if you can get past the rude, disrespectful staff and then a rude doctor- this is the office for you.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

dr. reichman has been my gyn for 13 years. i absolutely adore her. she's pleasant, direct, professional and caring. her bedside manner put me at ease immediately. i have recommended her to countless friends, all to rave reviews. she is attentive and compassionate, with a good dose of humor and logic. she is by far the best doctor i have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Reichman for 17 yrs and she delivered both of my children. I absolutely LOVE her!!! She is knowledgable, honest and takes her time with me at each appointment. I never feel like I am rushed or that I don't have her undivided attention. If the scale went up to 10 I would rate her an 11. There are two girls on her staff (front desk (Dee Dee) and back room) in particular that I usually see and they are very pleasant and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Helena Reichman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union