Ratings for Dr. Pierre La Mothe

he's a very helpful and understanding doctorwho never makes you feel like he is in a rush to get to the next patient. you always feel confident youve been well informed. an excellent communicator and bedside manor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

My wife and I are so happy we chose Dr. LaMothe as our sons pediatrician. He is very friendly, caring and keeps you informed every step of the way.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

Dr. La Mothe was my son's pediatrician for 12 years until we moved away. He is an excellent pediatrician. He is very knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. LaMothe is educated, thorough, and very easy to talk to. He never rushes through his exams with our child, and address all of our concerns. He's the best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

I have had to wait a very long time when taking my kids to see Dr. La Mothe, which is my biggest complaint. One time we were seen 45 minutes after our original appointment time. That said, I really like him a lot. He has a very friendly demeanor and a great way with children. He obviously cares a lot about his work, and he is willing to take the time to explain things and answer questions once he does get into the exam room.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Pierre La Mothe's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA