Ratings for Dr. R. BRITT Mahan

He is professional, but the staff is terrible. He should fire the nurses especially the one that returns the phonecalls, she was rude and rough!! I am not sure if I am going to cisit him again

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Mahan is the most knowledgeable doctors I have been to. I'm fairly young with Systemic Lupus. Dr. Mahan nip the only doctor that sent me to a Rhuemetologist and tested me for Lupus. He is very cut and dry. If you want a doctor that you can sit and tell your life story to then he's not your guy but if you want a doctor who is very knowledgeable about medicine and will not give up until you feel as good as possible then this is your guy! Also, to comment on some earlier comments from others, I've never had any problems with nurses returning my calls and he spends so much time at the computer because he types everything you say nearly word for word.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

It was not a good first time experience; little eye contact, did not shake hands; spent most of time at computer; physical consisted of listening to my heart and lungs thru sweater. I did not feel a personal relationship that I think a patient needs to feel with a physician in order to develop trust. He seemed to know nothing about bio-identical hormones and down played the use of fish oil. We just didn't fit as a team.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

He's a little dry, but very knowledgable. Turns out we share a few medical problems.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I am not hesitant to give my name, John Lossing. Dr. Mahan has taken care of our family for several years now. We have found him to me one of the most thorough doctor in seeking out a medical problem or issue. My health issues have been minor to very severe. Three types of cancer, diabetes, congestive heart failure, Arteriosclerosis, and the list continues on. Some of the foregoing comments made by others are most likely untrue. Why would a person even make such accusations about their doctor. Had they not done their home work first in choosing their doctor. We can all have a bad experience, but wanted to share our findings with you. Our experiences are TRUE. Dr. Mahan will work night and day to determine what the problem is that is causing your health issue. You can take this to the bank.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Mayhan is an extremely helpful doctor, knowledgeable in his field, cares about his patients in that he spends the necessary time in reviewing their medications and to listen to my symptoms. I had nothing but the best to report. I am a 40 year old male that has had a few set backs and Dr. Mayhan has righted my medications and I feel great! I have not had many doctors willing to stop and listen to me in the past but to simply medicate. Dr. Mayhan suggested several ways to which I could reduce my prescriptions through diet, exercise and the like. He is geniunely concernced in his extremely professional way. I would highly recommend Dr. Mayhan.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

This doctor is the poorest quality doctor I have ever visited, his reports of my visits were lies with each word he used to describe my condition(s) and with the "so-called" care given. I found this doctor to lie in his medical reports, as I obtained personal copies of them shortly after my last visit in his office, in which I terminated him as a doctor due to his incompetence in my condition in which I was given medication that was not "appropriate" for my condition and his incompetence of my conditions and the symptoms I "trusted" in telling him my true aches/pains, he lied and said about that also, that I was "faking" when it turned out that I have a severe back injury due to a life-threatning car accident, in which from his negligence in my care and treatment, and ignoring and denying my truthful statements to him of my symptoms - aches/pains - have now began to have more health problems due to his bad care and incompetence of my condition in which I made him fully aware of 1visit.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Very punctual, willing to try alternative solutions to find the right one for you. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Mahan is very knowledgeable and caring. He is an expert with blood pressure and cholesterol. He makes several great reccomendations and knows a great deal about medicine.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Mahan is extremely knowledgeable and is current in the latest research in diabetes and hypertension. I found him to be extremely helpful in controling both. I was very sorry when he left the clinic setting to work in the hospital. I trusted him completely.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. R. BRITT Mahan's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1986)