Ratings for Dr. Michael L. McGrady

Felt he and his staff had a hand in my fathers death due to negligence.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

The timken mercy people now at office are extremely rude. Barbara lady ripped my prescription out of receptionist hand. Right in front of everyone in the lobby.started screaming that the doctor cannot write this medicine. He has been prescribing the same medicine for 17 years. The barbara lady from timken mercy medical center is really out of control. Dr McGrady will get sued if this lady keeps outbursts in front of entire waiting room. She needs to understand hippa laws. Never saw such unprofessional acts from a staff member ever. I always thought good things about timken mercy hospital. But if barbara is a reflection of mercy hospital staff ever one will go to aultman. I feel really bad for other staff at dr.mcgrady s office. The regular staff are very nice. But the new timken mercy lady barbara needs to be evaluated and reprimanded for her behavior. She should not scream in front of lobby people.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr McGrady for many years. He truly cares and wants to help in any way he can. Because he is so good to his patients, you have to wait a while in the waiting room. But when he sees you, you will be given the same careful time and attention as everyone else. He is well worth the wait. I trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. McGrady is a very nice, understanding, and helpful doctor. Our doctor visits aren't stressful as he is sensitive to our ills. We are glad we have him as our doctor

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Wonderful!! Love him! He is the nicest, most caring doctor I have ever met. He took his time with me and is so kind. Wish they were all like this.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Michael L. McGrady's Credentials

• Toledo Medical College (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Alliance, OH