Ratings for Dr. Arminio Surucci

Nothing but the best from Dr surucci... excellent all around care...

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Surucci for about one year. I've never seen a physician regularly before so I do not really have anything to compare my experience to. However, I hope that all physicians are not like this. He is not very prompt - last appointment I had he was 45 minutes late. He is very drug happy - first time I saw him I walked out with 5 different prescriptions. Moreover, every time I have been to his office, there is at least one drug salesperson sitting in his office. He does not explain the medications he gives you - he kind of just says, "here, take this." He doesn't explain diagnoses, treatments, etc at all. And, he doesn't answer questions that well. All that being said, he is a nice guy. It just that it takes so much work being his patient - you have to do a lot of your own research about everything.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Absolutely a terrific physician--and I should know because I call on docs for a living. Dr. Surucci is knowledgeable, personable and thorough. He is an absolute delight as is his wife and partner--She is my wife's IM. I would highly recommend the Surucci's.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

Dr. Arminio Surucci's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1987)