Ratings for Dr. Frank L. Schwartz

When I suggested that there might be other treatment options, he started writing letters to the other Doctors on my health team and would no longer respond to me directly. By letter I reminded him for whom he was working and he sent me a letter terminating me. I would suggest that if you are building a health team, leave this individual out.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Swartz wouldn't look at me as a patient-he's a 'lab' doctor. Said my TSH was fine, look somewhere else for your problems because it isn't your thyroid... He wouldn't even listen to me or look at the list I had of symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

the best dr. i'v seen for my diabetes he always complements me on my part of my care the best care we've seen in this rural community and he is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

**** and condescending, feels his own knowledge is far superior to anyone else's. Unwilling to accept patient self-reporting as valid.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

Dr. Schwartz is so respected that many of his West Virginia patients followed him to Ohio.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Frank L. Schwartz's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)