Ratings for Dr. Joseph DiFazio

Staff is professional and courteous. Karen is a fantastic hygienist and Dr DiFazio is highly skilled, gentle and very knowledgeable. He stays up to date on the latest techniques and equipment through his teaching at the NJ Dental School.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I was referred by my long term dentist and neighbor my daughter was in an accident and needed alot of work. Dr Difazio was extremely professional and help us through a traumatic incident. He took his time to explain all the option and treatments.We were so happy with him and his staff,we had been to two other specialist after and the didn't compare with Dr.Difazio. I thanked my friend and dentist(same person) for the reccommendation everytime I see her. These other people must not like what they are told or want to blame their dental problems on someone else . ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD FOR DR.DIFAZIO HER HELP MY DAUGHTER BACK TO A HAPPY LIFE.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

I don't know about the previous comment, but I've been going to Dr. DiFazio my entire life and have never had any problems. He's patient, understanding, and very gentle with your exams. The staff is really nice, and they all know what they're doing and the best way to go about giving you a specific treatment oriented around your needs. I highly recommend Dr. DiFazio.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2006

Dr. Joseph DiFazio's Credentials

• University of Medicine & Dentistry New Jersey (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal